I almost forgot to share...I have received a new calling at church. Yeah! I am the new Ward Activities Chair. I am so excited not only to have this calling but to have a calling period. When you have a small child (or in my case 2 small children) that you have to take with you to Sunday School and Relief Society, you don't exactly get to sit there and feed yourself spiritually. So that is why I am so excited to have a calling. I will get to feel of the Saviors love while I serve others and my testimony will strengthen and grow and this truly makes me happy. I loved serving the sisters of my Ward as Home, Family, and Personal Enrichment Leader so I know I will love serving everyone in my Ward as the Activities Chair. What a great and exciting opportunity. So if you have any exciting activities that you have heard of or enjoyed in the past, please share.
Jared is still the Young Mens President and is happy to finally have a 1st counselor. Jared and the 2nd counselor have been going at it alone for the past 6 months so they are both excited to have another priesthood leader to help out. There will be several young men moving up as priests soon so Jared will have a new group to groom for their missions. I am so proud of Jared for his work with the youth. I know he his not perfect but he is striving to do what has been asked of him and I am thankful to have his example in our home.
1 comment:
Welcome home Jared! I appreciate the example you are as a great leader, too. Many people (especially the youth) are watching you and learning from you. Cindi, you are the perfect party girl - you'll do great! love, MOM
Post a Comment