
So, I wasn't going to post this but decided why not, I was there, it was awesome, and I really don't need to give you proof that I was there. I got to go to the New York Premiere of Hairspray last Monday the 16th. I flew up on John's plane with my hubby and some family and we walked the red carpet and sat right behind the Travolta's during the screening. We met 2 of Jared's College buddies, GZ and JY, there and it was so fun.








So funny stories... I was the last one in the theatre and they are getting ready to start the announcements and congratulations and I was talking to John and telling him how excited I was to be there when I feel a hand on my back and I hear, "excuse me" from a women behind me. So I moved out of her way and took my seat and GZ leans over to me and said, "Wow, who was that, she's hot. Do you know her?" And through my laughter I said "That was KATIE HOLMES! and she's very taken!" Not only was she there but the entire cast was too. I am not as smooth with the celebrities as I would like to be. I'll need some more experiences like this to help me realize that they are people.
The movie of course was hilarious and I loved every song which at the end of all the songs the entire theatre burst into applause. I was super impressed with the talented actors and laughed when I first Saw "Link Larkin" because he truly took my breath away like I was a 13 year old! It is so fun and I can't wait to own the movie and soundtrack.
After the screening we were invited to the after party. It was different then I thought it would be but still great. There were lots of people who were also invited or paid serious cash to attend. So I walk in got some food and headed up to the VIP area to mingle with John and Kelly. I had one mission at this party and it was to get my niece's High School Musical DVD signed by none other then Zack Effron. I, like an idiot stalked the poor boy for half the night trying to build up the courage to ask him but couldn't so I asked my husband to do it and he did. My niece was so excited, I think she has framed it in her room.
So the night was over and I was so mad because I didn't get a picture with Jared and I with John and Kelly. Jared would not let me ask to take a picture because we know them and to him this was weird. So I spent all night taking pictures of Jared's family with them and all the strangers with them. I was super annoyed but Jared has learned never to stand between me my camera or the scrapbook again!
Jason's first date. Nanny LL
It's a Hard Knock Life. Jet setting and hangin' with celebrities.
Me and every other goober in the world took this picture before they went to see the movie. Don't laugh, you know you did it too!
I looked the part and I felt so cute!
GZ, JT, Jmac & JY
I know he's a teenager but he's a dream boat!
3 comments:
You are too funny! Sounds like you had a blast! I'm so jealous! Of course any place with you is a party - you look so happy - "You're Timeless to Me." <3
YOU LOOK FABULOUS CINDI!!! SO FREAKIN CUTE! I'M JEALOUS, LOOKS LIKE U GUYS HAD LOTS OF FUN! BEN'S TAKING ME TO SEE IT ON MY BDAY!! I'M EXCITED AND I'VE BEEN TALKING ABOUT IT EVER SINCE I SAW PREVIEWS!!
You look so cute! It looks like y'all had fun. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing that movie!
Post a Comment