Monday, July 16, 2007

Binki Fairy

I reached a point where enough was enough! I hate the BINKI!!!! So it was time to get rid of it once and for all. It's a tough job but someones got to do it. I didn't want to be the one, so blame the Binki Fairy!


Cori wasn't at all happy about it but I think deep down she knew it was time to say good bye. We gave her one last go at the binki and then she said good bye.

Tears were shed, screaming was heard, but she did manage to sleep.

But once she woke up, she was proud and some one had left her a little suprise.






We hope that she will recover from this traumatic experience. We know it will take some time but we believe she can pull through it. We look forward to our binki free future and hope that we will be as successful with our next challenge...

4 comments:

Coordination Queen said...

I'm impressed, such creativity. We just made Kylie throw them all in the trash can, put the can on the curb and watched the garbage man come and take them away. I don't know what we'll do with Aiden, maybe we'll have to have to try your idea. Good luck with the thumb sucker. I was 4 before I quit. :)

The Holyoaks said...

CUTEST post I've ever seen! I almost hope that Macy gets so attatched to the bink so I can do this, too. Poor girl. DId you cry, too? Or were you just so excited about the Barbie surprise? So cute.

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

LOL! Too cute! You are so clever - do you get that from your mother??? What a positive way to transition and minimize a potentially traumatic experience. I'm very proud of you, too! (PS- Your Barbie's in the mail.)

lisa said...

Cindi, you are so creative!!! I am glad it worked... goodluck with the thumb sucking. Will there be a thumb sucker fairy as well??