"I do it" little Miss Independent
"I likey da boobies!" (Don't ask)
"Okay relax!" I used to tell Cori and Jake to relax when they were fussing. Big Mistake! Because now when ever I am fussing at her this is what she says to me. You try to discipline after that!
"I likey da boobies!" (Don't ask)
"Okay relax!" I used to tell Cori and Jake to relax when they were fussing. Big Mistake! Because now when ever I am fussing at her this is what she says to me. You try to discipline after that!
"I hold 'em!" When ever she wants to hold Jason or any baby of any gender.
Aunt Jill holding video camera at Cori: "Say 'hi' Cori!" Cori: "Hi Cori!"
"Ooooh. That's niiiiice." Mostly said when rinsing shampoo out of her hair.
"Uncle Ty, on mission" The only thing she ever prays for. Sometimes twice in one prayer. I'm sure Ty is feeling her blessings.
"S'good, Mom, s'good."
Cori scratching my scabs (and moles): "I get it." or "I pick it."
"yeah, I ok" normally said with water in her mouth, while trying to swim by herself which appears to me like she is drowning.
"Shut door, I busy!" When trying to potty in privacy.
That's just a little glimpse of life with Cori. What a personality trapped in a small little package. She definitely makes my day brighter and my life happier! I love this little girl!
5 comments:
hahaha, those are funny! ben and i were laughing at little cori-poo. we miss u guys!
What a doll!
she looks so cute in those pics.
There's also those times when you're not listening to her trying to get your attention and she finally says, "CINDI!" She is really starting to look more like you.
How about when you are shopping with her and she grabs things and says, "Cuuuute! So cute!" Like the boots I couldn't get off her feet and had to buy them for her just to get her out of Target! Sure do miss you guys - she looks so cute in these pix and you look gorgeous! love, MOM
Post a Comment