There is a reason why swim schools don't allow you to stay and watch! I have recently learned why, as Jared taught Cori to swim. After many arguments and "Cindi fits" about Jared lettting our baby drown... Cori has learned to swim! Jared did a great job and i owe him an apology! He is a great teacher and Cori is a good little fish! Speaking of fish, look what Jared brought home.

5 comments:
I'm a believer in just throwing them in and testing their swimming abilities right off... It's kind of a pass-fail thing, but I find the method to be REALLY motivating for them. ;-)
that is sooo cute! my favorite part is when Cori asks to hold the fish. I miss you guys.
How exciting! Yay, Coco can swim!! Love the fish, too! Are you prepared to flush it when you find it belly up? It can be traumatic! It's a fish fact of life...cute video - thanks for sharing!
I have to say that her expression when she saw the fish is one of the cutest things I've ever seen. It was so sweet!
Why do we pay for swim lessons? After 2 weeks of lessons and no improvement on Bryson's part. He went swimming with Kevin and in less than an hour was swimming like a fish. I think our husbands have the same philosophy of "drowning the kid to teach them to swim" but it works. So cute to see Cori!
Post a Comment