Happy Fourth! We had a blast! We woke up early and headed out to a retirement community where they have the funniest little parade. They all dress up their golf carts and it is a hoot. The best parade ever, because it's short and sweet.
We then had family over to enjoy our neighbors RIDICULOUS firework show.
The lute! The previous owners of our home called us and asked us if he could come light fireworks in our cold a sac. We thought sure, Cori will love it. He showed up and started unloading is car and our jaws dropped. We are talking $3000 worth of crazy fireworks in our front yard. This was by far the best fireworks show I have ever witnessed. They were huge fireworks you would see at a theme park This blew Disney out of the water! It was so fun!
BOTTLE ROCKETS!
BOTTLE ROCKETS!
3 comments:
so fun. I'm excited for macy to see fireworks one day. it's so sad to say but I think it's so cute to see little kids get all freaked out over them. maybe I will change my mind once I see it happen with my own kid? we'll see.
hahaha those are cute pics! poor little jakey! that's so sad! looks like u guys had fun with all those fireworks, that's crazy!
Sounds like you guys had a great 4th! Great pix, too! Some people are just over achievers! What a blast!
Post a Comment