Monday, January 5, 2009

Merry Christmas- For Real

Finally, my Christmas update! I kept putting it off and the longer I waited, the less motivated I was to update. And the fact that this last week has been so hectic, it makes no excuse for my procrastination. So here it is! To be honest, celebrating Christmas with all 38 members of my immediate family...was total Chaos! But Merry Chaos! Did I mention my kids thrive in Chaos creating more Chaos? But I would not have had it any other way. It was Holly, Jolly and Great. I bet when my Parents joined our families together 16 years ago they never imagined this. We had a great Christmas. Thanks mom and dad for letting us take over your house for a couple of weeks. So here is what we did...

We traveled by a loaded down Suburban of Me, Cori, Lucie, Aunt Jill, Macy, Baby Penny, Aunt Terri, and Baby Olivia to Bakersfield, CA to celebrated with G'ma Lucy. 5 hours there and 5 hours back (in one day)! The kids did well and as you can see Cori did her part!




G'ma (my Mom's Mom) turned 75 and we Surprised her with a Party of all her family and friends. She was so excited. I'm so glad I got to be there.

After the party we had our annual picturefest for my Mom. It was just like it always is... My parents annoyed, cause we're goofin' off!

This is the actual Pic they sent out! Yes we are all adults and most of us Parents!
Dad took the kids to the Animal Museum. I cute little house that has stuffed animals local to Coloma, for the kids to see and touch. Cori loves this place.


G'ma had many activities planned to keep us busy. The kids loved them all.

We made ornaments.

We decorated Cookies.



Sang Karaoke (I spell checked this word and it still looks wrong).

Visited with Santa


Went to a farm to see the animals.

Had a Polar Express Party

and of course we played and played and played with our family!





2008- The Year of the Babies

Baby Mamas

19 cousins

Hootie's 1st Christmas

We than had the pleasure of going to Trevor's Baptism.

and last but not least, we saw snow for the first time.

she loved it

he didn't

and he didn't either!

There are still hundreds of pictures and things that I didn't add. There is just not enough time to blog every detail! We had so much fun! Thanks again Mom and Dad for a great trip.

13 comments:

Kaymee said...

what a fun time!! that polar express party looks too cute!! happy new year!!

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

I loved it, too - thanks for coming. I know it is tough to travel with little critters but Thank you for making the sacrifice & sharing your holidays with us. It sure is quiet around here...

The Horners said...

I love the pics of the boys crying in the snow and of Cori (aka CORK) sleeping. You gots cute kidlets.

Rebecca said...

I so want to go on The Polar Express. And I love the picture of the Year of the Babies. Too cute!

Vause Family said...

Looks like yall had a great time. I love your family picture, it looks a lot like pictures of my brother, sisters and I. Funny ones are always the best!!

Coordination Queen said...

What a fun trip! That picture of Cori feeding the babies is great!

Elisa said...

Holy busy family time. I can't believe the 18 grandkid picture was even possible. Talk about 18 cute kids! Looks like fun!

The Holyoaks said...

Why did I never see that picture of mom's snow attire?

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Hey...I blame that snow attire on "why" I lost the key to the burb. There were no pockets in the snow pants & no pockets in the sweater so I tried to play in the snow "holding" the key in my hand! Oh sure, go ahead & laugh Jill - someday, you're going to be old & stupid, too.

Tambry said...

Cindi,
How did you create the collage?
Tambry

Tiffany said...

Looks like a ton of fun! Cindi you are so pretty. I just have to say that you look beautiful in every picture! I love the babies and babies & mama's pictures, love the snow pictures, love it all!

Linda and Rex said...

Goofy family picture? What goofy family picture? The family picture looks normal to me. :)

Dacia said...

We miss all of you! You have a wonderful family!!!