Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A Christmas Miracle...

We made it to California and back. I am still alive...I think. We had a fabulous time with family and are re-learning how to life in this weather, and our house, and our schedule. I will continue to avoid blogging our Christmas Festivities until next week! Thanks Mom and Dad for a Wonderful and truly Magical Christmas. Thank You Grammie for showing up at my door this morning and packing up all my Christmas stuff, I was really stressing about it. Now back to avoiding this bloggitus business. Peace, Love, and Holly Jolly!

6 comments:

Adam and Laurin said...

It is so nice to see what you have been up too. You have such a cute family!!!I remember at Jessicas wedding you telling me about your blog and honestly had no clue what you were talking about...anyway times have changed and I jumped on the band wagon. Its a graet way to keep in touch, especially for crazy people who have a ton of kids and can't talk on the phone all day (what were we thinking).

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Do you think Grammie will come to CA & help me take down my Christmas stuff? What an angel! We all need a Grammie like Colleen. We are missing you guys already.

Linda and Rex said...

Loved getting to see you and your family at Christmas time. You have your hands full with such adorable little treasures. Lucky you. Take it one day at a time and enjoy them.

Coordination Queen said...

oooh, I'm jealous. I want someone to take down my decorations. We got back yesterday and I don't have the guts to tackle that project yet.

Carolyn said...

Hi. I don't mean to be a snoop but I saw a comment from you on Ruth Davis's blog and wanted to see who the McGrath's were. I just thought it was amusing that we seem to have a lot in common. My husband also sells spinal implants. He works for DePuy. I am also a semi, maybe even more than that since we moved,retired hairdresser. Anyway, I just thought that was fun and so I thought I would point it out.
Have a good day!

abo-bder said...




شركة تنظيف بالنماص
شركة تنظيف بمحايل
شركة تنظيف بمحايل