Everything he does, he knows he is not supposed to do!
That pretty much sums it up for my 'Lil Man!
Wither it be pounding on the keyboard to my computer...
or pushing a chair all the way to the front door so he can climb up and unlock it!
He is so mischievous and I love it! Most of what he does he can get away with cause
he's so stinkin' cute...

and he knows it!
Jason, Mommy loves you!
8 comments:
Yes, he IS SOOOO stinkin' cute! I like that he gets into trouble. He tries to be snikey!
I love that kid...He makes me laugh everytime I see him. He may be in the 5th percentile in size... but 100th in personality!
Cute guys never get busted too bad! Keep it up Jason!
You are right about how stinkin cute he is. That saves his little hide. Wait till he is 16. Wonder if he will still be able to get away with being 'stinkin cute'
I love his stinking guts, too!!!
Gotta love the boys! God sure knows which ones to give an extra dose of cuteness to huh?
J-dawg! Such a liitle charmer...whole lotta cute trouble!
Funny... my boy does all those things too, and with a smile on his face!!!
I guess that's the cute part!
Post a Comment