Monday, January 12, 2009

Independence

We tried it for a day, and this is what I got...


So I have changed my mind. Maybe in a year or two. (or ten)

10 comments:

Tiffany said...

K - that's funny!!

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Well, she is her mother's daughter for sure!

Middleton said...

I don't see the problem with her creative sense of style... too cute!

The Holyoaks said...

I don't see why this post is funny. I did my hair the same way today.

p.s. Kiff said, "I like the clips on her sideburns."

The Horners said...

Hahaha, oh boy! Be grateful she even has hair!

Rebecca said...

Lol. I can see my little Lydia doing the same thing!

kelly ferg said...

That's usually what Travis would look like when the girls used to fix his hair. They would use every hair accessory in the house. Cute.

Linda and Rex said...

Hey, I think she is onto something. It keeps the hair out of her eyes on a windy day.

McGrath Family said...

That is so funny because she has done her own hair all weekend (and then I have to touch it up) and has only used one clip! Maybe that is because you clipped only one bow with each outfit! Too cute!!!

Kaymee said...

I am dying!!! THat is sooo Jenna- especially if she had more hair!!!! I think our girls would get along great!!!