Friday, November 9, 2007

The Big 2-9!

Jared just turned twenty-something yesterday and we hope we did our part in making him feel special! We started off the day with a surprise breakfast in bed. Cori was so excited to help make the pancakes but still a little confused as to why we were doing it for Pa because it was "her birthday". After we woke him up re realized that he didn't have to go into work until later so we we took the party into the kitchen for a family breakfast instead. I felt really bad for waking him up because he could have slept in for once.

Jared then went off to work and when he got home later that evening we opened presents and sang Happy Birthday while he and the kids blew out the candles. Sorry that we din't get your favorite buttercream cake from Publix but Cori was not going to let me leave without the "Big Pink Cookie". She was really thinking about you. :)


Then I took Jared to dinner at one of his favorite restaurants Tony's Sushi and we had a nice evening celebrating his accomplishments thus far. I'm so proud of you Jared for all that you have done to this point for you and for our family. You are such a great father and such a blessing to me. Thank you for working so hard and for believing that we deserve more. You are the BEST! I'm one Lucky Lady! I hope that this next year is better than the last.
Happy Birthday.
I love you Jared!
Love, Your Wife

7 comments:

Middleton said...

Tell Jared I said "Happy Birthday" and that the other day I heard Adia tell Kenyon how his Uncle Jared can probably kill a crocodile. Wow! He really is amazing.

Coordination Queen said...

Happy Birthday to Jared!

The Millers said...

Just had to stop by and say you are the cutest wife and mommy! Your family is adorable. Had fun peaking in at your site! So many great pics.-Stacey (Amy's big sis)

The Holyoaks said...

You are so beautiful. Happy birthday Jared. Sorry I didn't call. You probably went to bed crying.

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Gee Jared...29...that means you're "pushin terdy?" ;) Sorry, I couldn't resist - looks like you had a great birthday. We think you are one lucky guy.

The Holyoaks said...

Mom, how old are you? 12? You silly goose.

Middleton Family said...

Hey Aunt Cindi,
Will you please tell Uncle Jared that I hope he had a very very very Happy Happy Birthday and that I love him! Thanks.