Monday, November 26, 2007

Get Ready to WIGGLE!

My Mom and I took Cori to the Wiggles and it was SOOOOOO worth it!!! She was a little overwhelmed at first but as soon as the show started she was so into it. Talk about some exercise! Those guys (Anthony, Murry, Jeff & Sam) put on one action packed show! An It was fun for me watching my Mom watch Cori because I remember all the Sesame Street Concerts my Mom used to take us too and I know now why she did it. It wasn't just for us it was for her too! Next time we'll bring Jared because he called in the middle of the show and heard how much fun Cori was having and I think he wished he had come with us. We had great seats and we will definitely do it again!

Not sure what to think.

There they are...

"WAKE UP JEFF!"

Wiggly Dancers and Capt'n Feathersword!

Her favorite song of the night, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. I think it was because G'ma bought her a Wiggles Light Stick. Thanks G'ma!

5 comments:

The Horners said...

i've had "big red boat" in my head since yesterday!

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

"Toot, toot, chugga, chugga, big red car. I'd travel near & I'd travel far...to be where you are!" Thanks for a "wiggly" good time. love, G'ma

Coordination Queen said...

How cute. I love the picture of her with her hands over her mouth... too funny.

Tiffany said...

About 2 years ago, Noah would have loved that. I wish we had things like that here. Or close, even. I bet it was so much fun!

The Holyoaks said...

"It's a Wiggly Concert!" (said in an Australian accent)