Monday, November 26, 2007

G'Pa & G'Ma Visit

Two weeks ago, my Parents came to visit us a couple of days before they had business in Orlando. It is always so fun and SO helpful when they are here. We love having them all to ourselves so that we can catch up on all the time that we have been apart. The kids love to play with them and it always reminds me of how much we miss out on by living so far away. Thanks for coming out. We had a blast!

G'Pa is the best Story teller!

They even helped us set up Christmas. Here is Cori's very own Christmas Tree in her room. I scored big points for that! :)

Tony's Sushi and Tepanyaki Bar

Jake did NOT like the fire! I thought for sure he would be entertained by it but I was SO wrong!


Cori figured the chopsticks out on her own and I was very impressed.

And the of course we had to do Disney! Not just one but two FULL days of Disney. Thanks for being such a good sport! I will never grow out of Disney!


4 comments:

Coordination Queen said...

Cori's tree is so cute. Glad you mentioned about Jake not liking the fire, I've always wanted to take Aiden to a hibachi grill... I think we'll wait on that.

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

So much fun! Glad to share it with y'all.

The Holyoaks said...

Oh my goodness. Those pics are too cute. I love the one of Jakey on the rhino!

Coordination Queen said...

I love the pics from Disney. My kids didn't last until dark... I wish we could have seen the castle lit up, it looks beautiful.