Tuesday, January 15, 2008

We're having a...

I had an ultrasound this morning and it was so fun. I brought all the kids, G'ma, Grammie and all 3 of us had our husbands on the phone! It was definitely a Full House! So we are having a GIRL! Jared was right again. He has been right all 4 times. This song was playing in the waiting room before the ultrasound so it is officially her song! The picture is not that obvious (the tech even pointed it out to me afterwards and I still can't tell from the pic) but it is pretty clear on the DVD! The tech was very confidant and I am very excited! I am so happy for Cori to have a sister. Her name will be Lucy Lou McGrath and to be honest, I don't really care if you like it! :) And Jared will not change it because I am putting my foot down!!! (and we all wonder why Cori is so stubborn) The names come from my Grandmothers, Glenda Lucille Harwell (who my mom has called Lucy for as long as I can remember) and Johnnie Lou Carter. I know there is an Asian actress by the same name but she's beautiful and she kicks butt! So it's perfect!

13 comments:

My Dearest Rich said...

HOORAY! I SOOOOOOO knew you were having a girl! I could FEEL it! You are SO lucky! 2 of each! I LOVE the name Lucy (my friend just had a Lucy and another will HAVE a Lucy) and I love Lou. Olivia's middle name is Taylor, but for some reason everyone calls her Livi Lou. So rock on! So excited to meet Lucy! Congrats and let the FUN begin! Because we ALL know it's much more fun to shop for and decorate for a girl! :)

Dacia said...

CONGRATS!!! 2 of each, so perfectly planned:) We love you!

The Horners said...

i've been hoping and praying for next one to be a girl! i'm so excited! yahoo!!!

Coordination Queen said...

Congratulations! That is going to be so much fun!

Tiffany said...

I am so excited for you!! Yay for another girl! I agree with the first comment, girls are tons more fun to shop for! (good thing I have neices) And I love the name Lucy too. We have a Lucy in nursery and she's adorable. Congrats!!

Rachael said...

Cindi, congrats on the girl! I was hoping you would have a girl ever since Jill told me you were pregnant. Yay! Send some of your pink dust my way! Also, LOVE the name.

Wise Family said...

WOW! Congratulations! Now you and Cori will not be out numbered;). Good luck with everything.

The Holyoaks said...

Yeah for pink bows, frilly dresses, and emotionally unstable teenage years ahead!

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Lucy evens out the Mid/Cart g'kids (9 boyz to 9 girlz) - Macy's little bro/sis will be the tie breaker in August! After you called "G'ma Lucy" she was so excited she called your cousin Carrie who described their conversation like this...
"grandma just called me and she almost made me cry (well i pretty much was) she is so ecstatic over the baby boom, and all the name recognition, there is just so much joy in her voice!
(so Cindi you will have to turn down those Nay sayers for sure!)"

lisa said...

YEA FOR ANOTHER GIRL!!!!
I love the name Lucy, it is a family name for me as well, it is beautiful!!

Middleton said...

Congratulations Cindi! I am so happy for Cori... there is truly so much joy in having a built in best friend for life and as a mom I'm sure you already feel so blessed. Good luck Jared.

About Us said...

Congratulations! I hope I get blessed with a little girl someday, but I really love my boys. I am excited for you and Jared.

Kaymee said...

Yea!!! Congratulations!!!! It will be fun to be totally balanced!! Are You sure you don't want a tie breaker? :) Lucy is a cute name too!! How many weeks are you now? or when is you due date I should say ?