I Voted Today!
I did my patriotic duty today and I'm proud. I am so thankful to live in a Country where I have a voice. I have the freedom to vote and I plan to take the opportunity because my vote counts! I encourage you all to do the same because you can't complain if you didn't take the opportunity to make your voice heard. So vote!
5 comments:
"They can take our land but they can never take . . . OUR FREEEEEDOMMMMM!"
Good for you, Cindi! I admit I have never voted, I was never interested in that stuff during school when you're supposed to learn about it. But with age(haha) and having a family my views on things have changed. I think I might get my act together and do it this year...(maybe - it sort of scares me!)
You're awesome, Cindi. I feel so strongly about honoring the freedoms that so many have lived and died for. I can't wait to vote this year.
jill is such a nerd. haha
jill is such a nerd. haha
Post a Comment