Monday, January 28, 2008

We Thank Thee Oh God for a Prophet

I got a call late last night about the passing of President Gordon B. Hinckley the president of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. He was a wonderful man and I know he is just so thrilled to be with his wife again! I am so thankful for him and his example and he will definitely be missed. I am so thankful that Heavenly Father has put a latter-day Prophet on the earth to guide us and direct us. I am also thankful for the organization of our Church and look forward to hearing who the next Prophet of the Church will be.



"In all Living have much joy and laughter, life is to be enjoyed not just endured." -President Gordon B. Hinckley

2 comments:

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Amen! What a great quote. I will miss his humor and honesty. He had such a remarkable report with all generations.

The Holyoaks said...

What a wonderful man! He will be missed.