Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Jason can Stand

What is up with my 7 month old??? He can stand and is pretty good at walking around the furniture. Why is this already happening? I just know he will be walking soon and I just can't believe it! Cori walked early and Jake walked late but this is just freakishly early! AAAHHH!!!

6 comments:

Dacia said...

Impressive, Alyssa is 10 months and still not pulling to stand. I don't have things child proofed, so that is good though. He looks so cute and little standing!!!

Coordination Queen said...

Wow, I guess he just can't wait to chase his big brother around.

The Holyoaks said...

He is the cutest buddy boy I've ever seen. I bet he is so happy now that he's learned to be mobile.

Tiffany said...

He wants to be in the action with his big brother & sister! It's sad when they do things early though, it makes them seem so grown up so fast:( Good thing there's another on the way!!

The Horners said...

his hair looks so thick down the middle like a little faux (?) hawk! he's gotten so big alreay!

Middleton said...

Looks like you have a little Kenyon on your hands... he took steps at 7 months but didn't really figure it out until 8 months. I will pray for you!!!