Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Jesus wants me for a...



Sunbeam!



That's right she is a Sunbeam. She was so excited to go and lets just keep her teacher in our prayers! HaHaHa! Cori has so much energy and I'm trying to work with her but she's not really good at being reverent! It is new and she is 3 so we just need to work on it.






I was a little embarrassed by my emotions this day because when I was younger Sunbeams were so little but now that my child is one it makes her seem so big! Next thing you know she'll be all grown up and off to college...well in a couple of years times a couple more years. If I am sad about her becoming a Sunbeam then I don't look forward to the day that she leaves for college! :) She sure is growing up!

4 comments:

The Horners said...

sunbeams are so funny in primary, they say cute things! she looks so cute! i love the dress!

Coordination Queen said...

That is the cutest little dress! Yay for Sunbeams. as long as the teacher doesn't have 11, they should be able to handle her just fine. :)

Tiffany said...

And what a cute Sunbeam she is!!

The Holyoaks said...

That's the longest hair I've ever seen on a sunbeam. What a cutie!