Thursday, August 23, 2007

Cori's Latest

Oh Naptime!
I promise this is not how I dress her in the morning! Cori has taken up dressing up in what ever she finds that is "cute". It doesn't matter if it goes with anything else. This picture isn't even bad. There has been worse. Her favorite time to dress up is when she should be napping. Most of the time it is funny but lately she has destroyed her room, flipped her entire dresser over, and emptied every drawer. It is a nightmare! She is getting dress up clothes for her birthday so she will stay out of her dresser. I can't wait.


Vanderbilt Commodores
Once again preparing for the up coming football season. Vandy is sure to have a great season with Cori on their sidelines!


Talent Show


Cori participated in her very first Talent Show last weekend. I have officially turned into my mother by entering a Gymnastics Demonstration with what family and friends I could get to play a long. Cori learned and performed a forward roll, bridge, backbend kickover and a cartwheel. And she learned it all in a week! Go Cori! I myself did a handstand pirouette (sp?), aerial and a back handspring. OUCH! I am too old for this! It was a lot of fun and Cori is not afraid of being on stage. She is definitely mine and Jared's daughter! We were very proud. I'll post a better picture of her bridge when I get it.

4 comments:

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Now THIS truly warms my heart. She is her mother's daughter - great fashion sense! She knows what she likes & she wears what she wants to wear. NICE!

Field Girlies said...

Is she still dressing herself 20 times a day? :) I'll help you clear the closet out and move it in! :)

The Holyoaks said...

This was bound to happen to one of us. I can't wait to see how Macy's style develops. I hope she's more fashionable than me!

Coordination Queen said...

Dress up clothes are the best! It should curb some of the destruction of her room, but she'll still change her clothes 20 times a day! It's just a girl thing. :)