Well, it's happened! I made the mistake of cutting bangs in front of Cori and her friend. I also made the mistake of leaving my scissors out in the open.
At the beach this week, I cut Abbey's bangs and then set the scissors down and both Abbey & I went into our rooms to get our suits on to head down to the beach. We come out 2 seconds later to Cori and Preslie hugging each other and giggling. Preslie said" Look I cut Cori some bangs." My
heart sank! I have been growing Cori's hair out for a year. Luckily her hair was pulled back in 2 french braids. Preslie cut her some lovely hobbit sideburns, a few buzzed looking bangs, and trimmed the ends of her ponytails. It wasn't bad at all. Abbey was worried but we both thought it was funny and stupid of us for leaving the scissors out in the open. No harm was done. When I pulled Cori's hair out of the braids you couldn't even see anything. I didn't even notice the bangs until the next day. I went
ahead and trimmed Cori's ends and gave her some layers and we had a talk with both girls about how only Mommy's cut hair!
Lesson of the day is... 2 & 3 year olds are smart! Mommy's... not so smart!
4 comments:
oh my goodness, that's hilarious... did u just freak!!??!! at least u were able to fix it!
I don't think Kylie would do that?!?! But then again, she has told me "I want to be a beauty shop girl when I gets big."
I'm glad her hair is not messed up.
lol - what goes around comes around! I remember two little girls who cut the ends of their ponytails off, too. Is your bottome still sore from the spanking I gave you? love, MOM
Lol, these are just the days I'm looking forward to; kids proving infinitely smarter than we could ever give them credit for.
P.S. I love the Michael Buble song, good stuff.
Post a Comment