The kids love the smoothies from Poppie's store. Jared and I try to take the kids as often as possible. We have learned that Jake likes to stick his fingers through the sides of the cups and when he does that we get smoothie all over the place. So I try to remember to bring sippy cups to put their smoothies in. But when I forget, this is what we have to do. We have to duct tape the entire cup, tape the lid to the cup, and then we have to tape the straw to the lid. So, it's much easier to bring a sippy cup so we don't waste the tape.
3 comments:
haha that's funny!! so smart, i would never know to bring out the duct tape!
That's a good idea! I'll have to remember to keep the duct tape in the car.
Ah Duct tape - don't leave home with out it! Isn't it the greatest invention?
Post a Comment