


Jake Excuse Me Jason Carter McGrath is the name which will be recorded on the records of the church. Ha, just teasing you Jared! Jared did a wonderful job and gave Jason a beautiful blessing which I didn't hear thanks to Jake falling off the pew and Cori talking to me the entire blessing. Thanks to Mom, who wrote down everything for me, I got to read it later. We are so ble
ssed to have the Preisthood in our home and that there are so many close family and friends to be a shinning example for my boys. It was a wonderful Sunday especially since I started feeling better. Jason wore the outfit that Jared's Mom made for him to wear when he was blessed. Jake also got to wear it. Later that evening we went to Jared's Parents house for some burgers and hotdogs. Thanks to all who participated in the blessing.

3 comments:
He is adorable and I LOVE the pic of him in the slide show were he's sleeping on his back! Hahahaha! That is hilarious!
i agree, that is a funny pic of baby jason in the slide show! i miss u and i love u.... such a pretty family! xoxo
Post a Comment