Surely you realize that those of us reading your blog are NOT buying you a Mother's Day gift? I hope you printed out your list & set it on Jared's desk...
where are you??? just a quick post would be nice. Although if you are traveling the world than no worries, I'm sure you will post when you are home. But if your just too busy then, come on!
7 comments:
You forgot "pressure cooker."
That was the best Mother's Day "hint, hint" if I've ever seen one!
Yes please, one of each!
Surely you realize that those of us reading your blog are NOT buying you a Mother's Day gift? I hope you printed out your list & set it on Jared's desk...
My list is a lot longer than yours!
Funny how similar our lists are, but I'm with Terri. Mine's longer too :) I think the last one is probably the most important :)
where are you??? just a quick post would be nice. Although if you are traveling the world than no worries, I'm sure you will post when you are home. But if your just too busy then, come on!
Post a Comment