Just ask Jared, I'm annoying about always having updated Family Pix! I get it from my Mom. (no mom, you are not annoying, you are a very smart lady!) Anywho here they are. For just having a 5 minute "this is how my camera works, take our picture" Julie did a great job capturing the family! Thanks Julie! So here they are.
Raise your hand if my Family Picture overwhelms you. (My hand is raised)





9 comments:
As always... BEAUTIFUL! And that is what overwhelms me.
Hey Amy, I was so gonna say that.
I LOVE your pictures! Always!! You have twice as many kids as me and your pictures always turn out 20 times better.
You have a prettiful family! They all look so BIG! Can't wait to eat 'em up in just a few days!
Yeah I agree with Tiffany... how do you even get the kids to look in the same direction. Mine are older and still don't do it!
Julie did a great job - I love them!
I am overwhelmed by how beautiful your family is. Always so darling.
the pics turned out cute! I like the outfits!!
Great pics! It overwhelms me that you all look so cute and can actually get your husband to take an updated family pic often. That's hard! And yes, you have four little busy kids, but they are all so dang cute! Does your hair always look so good? I only have one child and my hair is so rarely that perfect!
Post a Comment