Sunday, March 17, 2013

Recap...

You know, the one I wasn't going to do...

1st Day of School

1st day of Preschool

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Halloween







----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanksgiving



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Christmas




5 comments:

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

YAY! Welcome back...LOVE!

Kenna said...

I'm still working on Elizabeth's baby book and she's 25. You do what you can do, when you can do it. It's great to see the kiddos and the memories you are making! Hang in there girl friend. It's all worth it.

Lauren said...

Missed your bloggin'. You're so great at it and inspire me all the time (even though I'm not so great at leaving comments). You are one of my favorite people because when we were young, you always made it easier for those around you to be good. I think (like your Mom) you are one of those people that can conquer anything. Can't wait to see what you conquer next...

Gpa Paul said...

Short and sweet but got to see pictures of my sweethearts which I miss so much
Glad to get caught up

Tiffany said...

I"m SO glad you're back!! I hope it's for good! I'm so glad you did a recap, I love seeing your amazing halloween costumes, and your adorable kids first day of school. Keep it coming!!