Reminds me of "Jay Walking" from the Jay Leno show... I LOVE LOVE LOVE that you still posted this! Glad I'm not that only one who forgets really basic information that EVERYONE else seems to know. :)
HAHAH! I was laughing so hard I almost woke up Ethan! It's totally okay if mommy's forget little things like that :) We have so much more to worry about! You're awesome, Cindi!
6 comments:
We are laughing out loud. Kiff is especially amused that you'd post this. Hahaha. You are so funny!
I'm crying laughing so hard. Ben's saying "with liberty and justice for all" hahahaha!!!!!!! So funny!
This is GREAT! Now you sorta know how all those famous people feel who flub the National Anthem on national TV.
Reminds me of "Jay Walking" from the Jay Leno show... I LOVE LOVE LOVE that you still posted this! Glad I'm not that only one who forgets really basic information that EVERYONE else seems to know. :)
LOL. shes a cutie
HAHAH! I was laughing so hard I almost woke up Ethan! It's totally okay if mommy's forget little things like that :) We have so much more to worry about! You're awesome, Cindi!
Post a Comment