Saturday, July 2, 2011

Download. Upload.

My oh my, our Summer is moving right along. Much better than last summer.
I haven't had as many "bored to tears" children like I've had in the past.
Not as many friends and neighbors have taken off yet.
(Although July is usually the month that the hood is vacant)
Anyways, this Summa has been great.

1. ahem (in my down time)

2. Cori made sure to save some sausage for Pa.
She put it on the floor right outside the shower.
Yes it looks like a terd.

3. Lucious expressing herself artisticly

4. More creativity

5. Lots of Silliness

6. 2nd Place in the Backstroke.
"I only like it when I get the blue ones." :)

7. Funnest race to watch.
Our little Jake struggled with the backstroke but he NEVER gave up!
As soon as he got his ribbon, he ran over excitedly and said with a huge grin,
"I got a purple one this time." :)

8. Cori's backstroke relay. They got robbed.
They totally won, alas it is a 5-6 yr old sport.

9. I'm loving Cori's reminders.

10. A baby plank

11. McGrath's Visit

12. Having fun

13. Handsome Jake

14. Love my new frames!

15. Butterfly. It was sooo close to first but we will take 2nd!
Good job Cori!

16. Cousin Allie came to visit

17. Mr. Poppers Penguins. Cute movie.

18. Dressing up in neighbors old dance costumes.

19. "Mama, wook at dis"

20. :)

21. I love when I scroll through my photos and find these.

22. aaaaaaahhhhhhhh...

23. Love tantrums at 10:30pm.
If I have to watch Taylor Lautner as Sharkboy ONE. MORE. TIME...

24. Enjoyed driving a car half the size of my car for a week.

25. Precious and I chillaxin out in the front yard
pretending like the 100+ degree weather felt good.

26. Our Madison is the funnest! I hope these midgets stop growing
just so I can have Mads FOREVER!

More summer fun coming soon.

4 comments:

About Us said...

I love the photo of the pedi right above the tantrum! hahaha...

Tiffany said...

I think I need to come visit you and experience all the fun things you get to!

Our kids would more than likely be major trouble together, but it could be some good laughs/times!!

The Horners said...

I like your frames!

My favorite was Cori's comment for getting a red ribbon and the note she made. Funny!

The Holyoaks said...

I'm with Terri, although it does seem like she likes the red ones best since that's all I saw. :)

I don't ever want my kids to compete. I'm a total momma bear.